The table shows historic changes in the Company’s share capital
- Time Event Number of Shares Change in number of ordinary shares Change in number of class C shares Number of ordinary shares after the transaction Number of class C shares after the transaction Share Capital (SEK) Change Total
- 2019-09-24 New Share Issue in connection with the Offering 86,634,900 - 952,983,900 - 8,663,490 95,298,390
- 2019-11-14 Issue and Repurchase of class C shares for the EQT Share program - 8,663,490 952,983,900 8,663,490 866,349 96,164,739
- 2021-04-08 Share Issue 1 33,296,240 - 986,280,140 8,663,490 3,329,624 99,494,363
- 2022-03-01 Share Issue 2 7,548,384 - 993,828,524 8,663,490 754,838.40 100,249,201.40
- 2022-10-19 Share issue 3 191,200,000 - 1,185,028,524 8,663,490 19,120,000 119,369,201.40
- 1) Paid in kind which was recorded in the company's balance sheet to SEK 6,785,107,787.20, corresponding to SEK 203.78 per share. The purpose of the share issue in kind was to ensure delivery of shares in accordance with the obligations set forth in the purchase agreements relating to the combination with Exeter Property Group.
- 2) Paid by way of set-off of claim amounting to approximately SEK 3,489,345,219.41, corresponding to a subscription price of approximately SEK 462.26 per share. The purpose of the set-off share issue was to ensure delivery of shares in accordance with the obligations set forth in the purchase agreement relating to the combination with LSP.
- 3) Paid in kind which was recorded in the company's balance sheet to SEK 38,450,320,000, corresponding to SEK 201.10 per share. The purpose of the share issue in kind was to ensure delivery of shares in accordance with the obligations set forth in the purchase agreement relating to the acquisition of Baring Private Equity Asia.
EQT Active Core Infrastructure to acquire Tion Renewables, a renewable energy producer based in Germany
EQT Growth invests EUR 100 million in IntegrityNext, a sustainability software platform dedicated to making supply chains more transparent and compliant
EQT Life Sciences Co-leads $88 Million Series B Financing in QurAlis
EQT Value-Add Infrastructure to acquire SK Shieldus, a leading South Korean integrated security operator
EQT Active Core Infrastructure announces first investment to acquire Radius Global Infrastructure